Three Card Poker is played as heads-up between the player’s hand and the dealer’s hand. After all ante wagers are placed, three cards are dealt to each player and the dealer. Players have a choice to either fold or continue in the game by placing a “play” wager equal to their ante. Hands are then exposed and wagers resolved.
The dealer’s hand must be Queen high or better for the dealer hand to play. If the dealer does not play, then there is no action on play wagers and ante wagers are paid 1 to 1. If the dealer does play, the dealer and player hands are compared. If the player hand loses, both the ante and play wagers are lost. If the player hand wins both the ante and play wagers are paid 1 to 1. If the hands are tied, then there is no action on either wager.
Additional optional bets are offered. The Pair Plus wager is a bet that the player’s hand will be a pair or better. The Pair Plus wager wins if the player has at least a pair of twos. The payoff applies regardless of the dealer’s hand, as the Pair Plus wager is not in competition against the dealer’s hand.
Our dealers will be happy to explain the rules & gameplay to your guests.
Please see our video below for more information.
What’s in the package
- Three hours of exciting entertainment at a time to suit you and your guests.
- Casino quality tables, all of our tables are purchased brand new from the leading casino manufacturer.
- We only use professional croupiers. 90% of our croupiers work exclusively for us. They are polite, friendly and know how to have fun. They will arrive in smart evening attire and will be happy to teach your clients how to play the games.
- There will be a bottle of celebration champagne and a winner’s plaque for the highest earner.
- Free customisation of fun money – send us an image of your choice, along with any event text and we will customise your fun money vouchers unique to your event.
Table Size: 6ft x 4ft
Operating Area: 12ft x 9ft
Number of players: 7